From Olav Laudy Data Science
Dr. Olav Laudy, Chief Data Strategist, IBM Analytics, Asia-Pacific
- Chief Data Strategist with 15+ years of global cross-industry data science/machine learning implementation experience in Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven track record of binding analytics and data models to business strategy.
- Numerous documented initiatives leading to cost savings and increased revenue by incubating data science organizations within companies.
- Data scientist, architect, leader and business consultant - in one person.
- Expert at building the business, functional and technical requirements for data science systems.
- Experienced in hiring, leading and educating data science teams both onsite and outsourced.
- Story teller and expert communicator at all levels of the business, with a proven track record of successful communication to boards of directors and C-Suites.
- Change manager and thought leader paving the migration to digital and data-driven.
- Passionate about continuous learning and up to date on the latest developments in data science, including (hands-on) deep learning and cognitive technology.
- See attached portfolio for details: http://olavlaudy.com/Olav_Laudy_portfolio.pdf
Contact & links:
- Capabilities of a data scientist
- Standard Methodology for Analytical Models
- Data Science Architecture
- Data Science Data Logic
- Use case identification
- Behavioral profiling: building individual preference models
- Blending/stacking model ensembles in IBM SPSS Modeler
- Incorporating business knowledge in data mining models
(Portfolio: Olav Laudy portfolio.pdf)